Oracle announces JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications and Tools Releases 9.2
October 6, 2015 is a day to remember. Oracle announced its major release of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications and Tools Release 9.2., marking a significant milestone for the JD Edwards product line. Just a month ago, the announcement of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Internet of Things (IoT) Orchestrator demonstrated Oracle’s commitment to innovation, and driving continuous process improvement functionality within its product line. In conjunction with over 80 mobile applications that form part of the EnterpriseOne Mobile Enterprise Applications suite, and the substantiation by Nucleus Research on JD Edwards as the leading ERP, Oracle is bringing innovation to realization!
Oracle describes this change as “SMART (Strategic, Mobile, Architected for Real-Time) change” and “transformation of the Digital Economy”, that enables JD Edwards customers that adopt these changes, to increase their business and market advantage.
JD Edwards – SMART Innovation Realization with EnterpriseOne 9.2 release delivers new strategic products for the projects, consumer goods, and manufacturing and distribution industries. New functionality includes:
– Advanced Job Forecasting
– Outbound Inventory Management
– Rental Management
– Work Center Load Review Calendar
– OneView Financial Statements
– Recognition of Revenue (FASB/IASB)
– Support of Affordable Care Act Employer Shared Responsibility provisions
Some technical enhancements includes:
– Additional options for personalization, extensions and co-existence with other applications (incl. Oracle Cloud Applications).
– Simplified modern application interface (API’s) leveraging ADF and leveraging business rules via the AIS server.
– Simplified upgrade process for customers on EnterpriseOne 9.0.2 or later
– Improved security authentication
– Open systems deployment – on-premise, hybrid, private and public cloud
– Platform certifications
– Tools for extending platform through innovative development tools.
For further information, please see the JD Edwards release notes link is:http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/jd-edwards-world/jde-release-9-2-2705386.pdf
For all your JD Edwards needs and to learn more about how 9EDGE, the JD Edwards Specialists, can take your JD Edwards initiatives to the next level, please contact us or visit our website to learn more.
9EDGE is a full service global IT solutions and consulting firm focused on JD Edwards and well known for introducing disruptive innovations to the Oracle | JD Edwards ecosystem. Leveraging a collective experience of 100+ years in the industry, 9EDGE is a results driven organization dedicated to our clients and employees. 9EDGE is a certified Worldwide Gold Partner in Oracle’s OPN Program and delivers continued excellence through their JD Edwards Certified consultants. 9EDGE is partnered with vendors that extend the use of JD Edwards offerings enabling us to provide holistic solutions to our customers. 9EDGE drives innovation through new product development, research and development in its Global Results Center and bring deep experience through our extensive network and connections in the JD Edwards ecosystem. 9EDGE’s expertise extends to numerous industries, in particular those covering financial, distribution and manufacturing organizations of all sizes.