9EDGE earns a new level of distinction in cloud transformation solutions with the latest Microsoft Silver competency.
PRESS RELEASE UPDATED: AUGUST 25, 2021
California, USA, August 25, 2021 – 9EDGE Inc., a leading global information technology service provider and system integrator, announced today that it has been awarded Microsoft’s Silver Cloud competency, exemplifying the company’s commitment to meeting the evolving cloud transformation needs of Microsoft customers.
The Silver Cloud Platform competency is awarded to partners who excel at delivering cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure cloud platforms.
9EDGE’s Managing Partners commented that, “The partnership solidifies 9EDGE’s capabilities to successfully execute and deliver digital transformational implementations with Microsoft Azure. Our certified experts, robust methodologies, and proven experience of delivering projects on time, on budget, and with quality, would enable improved speed to market, and cost savings on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform”.
9EDGE’s advantage for its customers is that the company has extensive focused experience in working with Oracle products (such as JD Edwards and Oracle Cloud). Now, with the added expertise of working with Microsoft Azure, the company offers Oracle customers, who are interested in moving to MS Azure hosting solutions, a robust option by utilizing a partner like 9EDGE that has both Oracle & Microsoft certifications.
The company’s expert consultants have successfully completed Microsoft cloud certifications to prove the level of knowledge and expertise required to achieve the Silver partnership with Microsoft. In addition, to earn the Microsoft Silver Cloud Platform competency, 9EDGE’s customers had to demonstrate Microsoft Azure cloud platform usage.
9EDGE’s Managing Partner added that, “The Silver Microsoft partnership shows our company’s commitment to help our customers transform to the cloud. We have developed an accelerated methodology, JDE2Azure™, to move JD Edwards customers onto MS Azure”.
9EDGE and Microsoft will jointly work to offer customers options for their Enterprise Resource Planning systems with MS Azure in the cloud.
- 9EDGE is a leading global Cloud Applications system integrator that drives value and results for its customers.9EDGE is a Silver partner with Microsoft and an Oracle Platinum and Cloud Standard member within Oracle’s Partner Network
- Its additional focus is around Cloud ERP, SCM, HCM, CX, PPM and PaaS/IaaS implementation services
- The company helps Oracle JD Edwards customers leverage the cloud with Hybrid Cloud services to streamline and gain efficiencies from the cloud
- 9EDGE provides services that includes full implementation, upgrade and migration services covering all industry verticals
- Its Global Results Center (GRC) allows for extended delivery capabilities globally in a cost-effective manner
- Extensive experienced consultants deliver exceptional results using its unique delivery approach and proprietary Results Orientated Methodology™
- 9EDGE is a partner of choice for delivering projects on time, within budget, and with quality – “Together, we have the EDGE™”
Headquartered in California and with offices globally in Europe and Asia-Pacific, 9EDGE is a leading global consulting firm, specializing in Microsoft and Oracle product and services. 9EDGE is an Oracle Platinum and Cloud Standard member, re-seller and is specialized in delivering Oracle JD Edwards and surrounding products, Oracle Cloud (Fusion) and Supply Chain Management solutions globally. 9EDGE brings a unique approach to service delivery, ensuring RESULTS.
Please visit 9EDGE’s website at www.9EDGE.co
PR Contact: Olga Bogdanoff – info@9EDGE.co or call at +1 (657) 229-3343 (EDGE), Option 1.
“9EDGE”, “Results Orientated Methodology” and “Together, we have the EDGE” are registered trademarks of 9EDGE Inc.